- How to integrate with Gmail
- Which emails should I import into Akiflow?
- How to integrate Superhuman
How to integrate with Gmail
You can choose how to Import your emails into your Inbox:
- Star ⭐ an email
- Label 🏷 - Akiflow will automatically create the “Akiflow” label in Gmail for you.
Which emails should I import into Akiflow?
💡 Ask yourself: how long does it take to deal with this right now?
< 2 minutes → Do it right now! > 2 minutes → It's a task! → Push it to your Inbox
How to integrate Superhuman
Go back to the already connected Gmail account and turn on the Superhuman toggle.
Akiflow asks for the “Read, compose and send emails from your Gmail account” permission to import your emails into Akiflow and unsave/unstar them.
You can connect as many Gmail accounts as you want!
You can use the 🏷 Akiflow Label. Go to your Gmail integration and select the Akiflow label import option.
You choose! A popup will appear with the following options:
- Pick which emails to delete:
- multi-selecting tasks and hit
backspace→:How to bulk edit tasks
- Delete all your emails
- Go to Settings → Integrations → Connected → Gmail → Click on the button “Delete all Gmail tasks”. This action will delete all the tasks imported so far from Gmail in Akiflow. Nothing will happen to your source emails in Gmail.
When you delete a task on Akiflow, nothing happens to the source task (your email).
Akiflow imports your emails when you star/label them. The sync happens every 10 minutes.
You can unstar an email from Akiflow by marking the respective task as done. This is a feature available only on the desktop version of Akiflow.
Any changes you make in Akiflow, won’t be reflected on Gmail/Superhuman.