How to integrate with Outlook Calendar
Connect all your Outlook Calendars
💆🏻♂️ Multi-Calendar Connection
You can have a seamless overview of all your Outlook events by connecting all your Outlook calendars to Akiflow.
🔀 2-way Sync
You can easily create, edit, and delete your Outlook events directly from Akiflow and everything will be synched with Outlook!
Setup your preferences
Go to Settings → Calendar to choose your Primary calendar or default conference tool for when you create a new event, and much more!
Using shortcuts or by clicking on the Calendar Settings on top of your Akiflow calendar, you can also easily change the number of days or which calendars to display in your calendar.
- Maintain access to data you have given Akiflow for Outlook Calendars access to → keep your Akiflow and Outlook Calendars synched
- Read your profile → know the name and email address associated with your calendar
- Have full access to your calendar → See, create, edit, and delete events directly from Akiflow
- Read your contacts → Invite all your contacts to your events
You can connect as many Outlook Calendar accounts as you want!
- Go to Settings → Tasks → Lock tasks automatically in calendar.
You’ll see all your scheduled tasks on Outlook Calendar.
- Show single events on Outlook Calendar: use the lock icon on the task popup.
Use the Calendar Settings icon in the top right corner of your Akiflow Calendar to pick which calendars to display and to receive notifications from.
Akiflow and Outlook Calendar are synched in real time. When you create or edit an event in Outlook Calendar, it’ll be shown in your Akiflow calendar. Any changes you make in Akiflow, will be reflected on Outlook Calendar.