- How to integrate with Outlook Email
- How to import your emails as tasks 🚀
- Which emails should I import into Akiflow?
How to integrate with Outlook Email
How to import your emails as tasks 🚀
After connecting Akiflow to Outlook Email, Go to Settings > Email > Customise Actions > Message Surface > check Akiflow to have the Akiflow icon always visible on top of your page!
By clicking on the Akiflow icon, you can choose how to Import your emails.
You can either:
- 📤 Add to Akiflow Inbox - Akiflow imports the email as a task straight to the Inbox!
- Add to Akiflow - Add more information to your task before importing it into Akiflow.
- You can edit the task title, plan date, priority and description.
Which emails should I import into Akiflow?
💡 Ask yourself: how long would it take to complete this right now?
< 2 minutes → Do it right now! > 2 minutes → It's a task! → Push it to your Inbox
You can connect as many Outlook Email accounts as you want!
When you mark a task as done on Akiflow, nothing happens to the source task (your email).
When you delete a task on Akiflow, nothing happens to the source task (your email).
Akiflow imports your emails into Akiflow when you select the Akiflow icon on the top right and select either “Add to Akiflow Inbox” or “Add to Akiflow”. Any changes you make in Akiflow, won’t be reflected on Outlook Email.