Zapier is a tool that automates the connections between different web applications.
You can create and edit these connections ("Zaps") in few clicks, building a workspace that fits perfectly the way you work.
How to integrate with Zapier
In Settings → Integrations, you can find all the steps to create Zaps between Akiflow and your favorite tools 🍀
• What does Akiflow import via Zapier?
You can customize which tasks to import from your tools for every Zap you create.
This is the "Trigger."
For example, you can select only tasks assigned to you or from specific projects.
• How does the task show up in Akiflow?
You can also customize which information from the task to import (title, description, etc.) and how to display them in Akiflow.
This setting is called "Action."
If you are in the Free/Starter Zapier Plan, it can take up to 15 minutes to sync your tasks into Akiflow.
in Settings → Integrations → Add via Zapier you can:
- Choose one of the templates
- Connect +3000 apps directly from Zapier.
Multi-select tasks from Zapier and hit
Here's an example:
- If a task imported in Akiflow has a title, a "plan" date, a duration (in seconds!), a description, a link to go back to the source task quickly and is set up as “Goal for the day” as shown below:
- Here’s how it’s shown up in Akiflow :
When you delete a task on Akiflow, nothing happens to the source task imported via Zapier.
It can take up to 15 minutes to import your tasks in Akiflow.
When you import a task via Zapier, it’ll be shown in your Akiflow Inbox or Today pages.
Any changes you make in Akiflow, won’t be reflected in the tool connected via Zapier.