- How to integrate with Zoom
- • How to create an event with a Zoom link
- • How to create a Zoom meeting from Akiflow
- How to disconnect the Zoom meeting integration from Akiflow
- How to disconnect the Akiflow integration from Zoom
How to integrate with Zoom
• How to create an event with a Zoom link
Click on the "Conference" field of an event popup and select Zoom.
Check the FAQs to set Zoom as your default conference tool.
• How to create a Zoom meeting from Akiflow
ALT/OPT + SPACE (or your custom shortcut) to open the Command Bar and type "Zoom" to create a New Zoom Meeting.
The link to the meeting will be copied to the clipboard so you can quickly share it everywhere!
How to disconnect the Zoom meeting integration from Akiflow
How to disconnect the Akiflow integration from Zoom
You can also remove the Akiflow integration from your Zoom account.
- Login to your Zoom Account on the web and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- You can find the Zoom Marketplace at the following address: https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Click Manage >> Added Apps or search for the "Akiflow" app.
- Click the "Akiflow" app.
- Click Remove.
You can connect as many Zoom accounts as you want!
Go to Settings → Calendar → Default conference tool and pick a Zoom account you connected to Akiflow
From now on, any time you create an event with a guest in Akiflow, a Zoom conference link will be automatically added.