How to integrate with Google Calendar
Setup your preferences
Go to Settings → Calendar to choose your Primary calendar or default conference tool for when you create a new event, and much more!
Using shortcuts or by clicking on the ⚙️ on top of your Akiflow calendar, you can also easily change how many days or which calendars to display in your calendar.
- See and download your contacts → Invite all your contacts to your events
- See and download contact info automatically saved in your ‘Other contacts’ → Invite your other contacts to your events
- See, edit, share and permanently delete all the calendars that you can access using Google Calendar→ See, create, edit, and delete events directly from Akiflow
You can connect as many Google Calendar accounts as you want!
- Go to Settings → Tasks → Lock automatically tasks in calendar
You’ll see all your scheduled in calendar tasks on Google Calendar.
- Show single events on Google Calendar: use the lock icon on the task popup.
Use the ⚙ icon in the in the top right corner of your Akiflow Calendar to pick which calendars to display and to receive notifications from.
Akiflow and Google Calendar are synched in real time.
When you create or edit an event in Google Calendar, it’ll be shown in your Akiflow calendar.
Any changes you make in Akiflow, will be reflected on Google Calendar.