Connect all your calendars to Akiflow to manage all your events in one place
How to integrate with Google Calendar
To connect all your Google Calendars accounts to Akiflow, check
Integrating other calendar apps
At the moment we provide a native integration only for Google Calendar, but we plan to integrate with other calendar apps as well (you can upvote them on Canny, here’s Outlook Calendar (Microsoft Office 365), Apple Calendar).
In the meantime, you can sync your calendars with GCalendar to see your events in Akiflow.
- Go to Outlook and hit on “Settings,” then “View All Outlook Settings.”
- Click on “Calendar,” then “Shared Calendars” and finally scroll down to “Publish Calendar”
- Select “Calendar,” then “Can view all details,” then hit “Publish.”
- Copy the “ICS link” (below the HTML link at the bottom) to use later in Google.
- Open Google Calendar, scroll down the left sidebar until you reach the “Other calendars” section
- Click on the ➕ and select “From URL”
- Paste the link saved from Outlook and click on “Add calendar.”
- Finally, toggle it on from the Calendar settings in Akiflow to see all your events!